If you're having a hard time finding the Damon Suede details you're looking for, or would like to have an overview of this tiny corner of the gay romance world, this is a snapshot of the website's contents.
DamonSuede.com Internal Links
Page of Damon Suede | gay romance author
Damon Suede is an author of homoerotic romance & gay paranormal fiction. Writer’s biography, book synopses, free samples, gay romance reviews , writing advice, articles, links, wallpaper, and more. In this place between soft and rough, readers will find sweet friction, passionate men, seductive stories, & the happiest endings.
Welcome & News
A big howdy up front for visitors to the Damon Suede site. What's going on and what's coming next.
A look at Damon Suede's sordid beginnings and wacky shenanigans in a brief author's bio.
- Online Press Kit
Information and images related to Damon and his books for journalists, bloggers, and the M/M community at large.
Upcoming public appearances Mr. Suede will make in the coming year with information about his presentations and the parties he'll be hosting in a town near you. Also contains information on workshop topics he's presented n the past.
- Online Press Kit
Damon's writing in the "man-love" genre: novels, projects, and prospects. This is the stuff Damon's finished as well as what he's got brewing...
- Grown Men: a gay sci-fi romance novella from Damon Suede about danger and desire at the edge of the galaxy, now available from Riptide Publishing. (HardCell Universe: first transmission)
- "Seedy Business": a homoerotic sci-fi short from Damon Suede about sperm piracy, hard choices and rotten men. (HardCell Universe: second transmission)
- Horn Gate: a gay paranormal novella by Damon Suede about supernatural obsession and a sex demon who needs rescuing. (Scratch: issue #1)
A tangential gay romance hodge-podge: Damon's articles on homoerotic fiction and genre in general, reviews of M/M titles, discussions of authors, and advice for other folks who write stories for a living.
- ARTICLE: An Ode to Gordon Merrick: the godfather of gay romance
- ARTICLE: Sexiness and the Sears Catalog: the boundary between porn and romance
- ARTICLE: Worse than a Girl, Better than a Woman: apparent misogyny in M/M
- ADVICE: Swag Hag: promo goodies that don't suck
- ADVICE: Fictional Friction: where's the rub?
- ADVICE: Press Here: making your website work harder
- ADVICE: Hearing Stories: inspiration at the outset of any project
- ADVICE: Con Pros: girding your loins for author events
- REVIEW: Anything for You by Ethan Day
- REVIEW: Between Brothers by J.M. Snyder
- REVIEW: Double Blind by Heidi Cullinan
- REVIEW: Gathering Storm by Lyn Gala
- REVIEW: Into the Light by Scarlet Blackwell
- REVIEW: Pack by Teya Martin
- REVIEW: precious_boy by K.Z. Snow
- REVIEW: Timing by Mary Calmes
- REVIEW: Truth in the Dark by Amy Lane
Damon's Links to websites related to M/M fiction, online communities, social networks, GLBT advocacy, gay romance authors, publishers, & ebook stores.
- Contact Us
How to get in touch with Mr. Suede for comments, offers, suggestions, rants, raves, or non sequitors.
- Site Map
You're looking at it! This is the navigation structure for the Damon Suede website
Just basic web courtesy: How we apply it round these parts and a description thereof...